The Beale Street Theater Renovation Project will be broken into six phases. We are currently raising funds for Phase I which shall include the following:
- Reroof the entire building including new roof drains and leaders.
- Repair or replace roof decking and roof supports if needed.
- Add structural support under locations of proposed new mechanical units.
- Existing exterior doors to be removed and replaced with hollow metal or aluminum doors and frames as appropriate for each location.
- Existing windows will be repaired or replaced. Windows missing from original locations will be recreated to match the original.
We appreciate your support in helping us reach this meaningful goal!
Benefits for donation are as follows, with each level including the benefits of the previous one. Levels can be accrued with multiple donations.
- $50 Commemorative tee-shirt.
- $100 Commemorative insulated mug.
- $500 Name engraved on the back of a theater seat. Invitation to VIP Grand Opening Party.
- $1,000 Two tickets to a show in the finished theater with priority seating.* Includes invitation to the VIP reception party for that production.
- $2,500 Name engraved on artistic feature installed in the lobby.
- $5,000 Two season passes to the first complete season in the finished theater. Includes priority seating and invitations to opening night reception parties.
- $10,000 Name engraved on a small bronze star installed in the cement at the theater entrance.
- $25,000 Upgrade to a large bronze star.
* Priority seating includes reserved seating for select theatrical shows.
Beale Street Theater Phase I: Stabilization